- This event has passed.
Texas and Southern States M&A, Strategy, and Innovation Symposium
October 11, 2022 @ 8:00 am - October 12, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
The #1 business networking and education event for AE industry principals and investors in Texas and the South
Over two information-packed days you’ll learn about the trends that are converging to reshape the AE industry and hear from CEOs of some of the industry’s top firms about how they are approaching strategy and strategic planning.
- You’ll hear from industry trailblazers how to take innovative ideas from concept to market and reimagine your business model.
- You’ll get the most current M&A trend information, up-to-date deal pricing data, and informative best practice panel discussions to help you with your M&A decision-making.
- An abundance of networking opportunities in and around the stunning Post Oak Hotel at Uptown where you can connect in five star luxury with AE & environmental industry executives, buyers, sellers, and investors from Texas, the Southern States, the U.S. and beyond!
Throughout the two days, leaders from AE firms across the country will come together to discuss how to advance their firms and drive growth. The Texas and Southern States M&A, Strategy, and Innovation Symposium is the only opportunity like this to sharpen your skills, grow your network, and inform the strategies that will propel your firm into the future.
Three top-of-mind topics for every AE executive in one Symposium – M&A, Strategy, and Innovation
- Hear from experts about current trends in AE industry M&A and what the outlook is for M&A nationally and in Texas and the South.
- Understand the market for AE and environmental firms and what prices are reasonable to expect in 2022 and beyond.
- Take in lively and informative discussions with deal-makers, buyers, and sellers.
- Participate in deep-dive panel discussions on Strategy and Innovation with executives from industry leading firms.
THE networking event for AE industry executives, buyers, sellers, and investors
Connect with decision-makers from both national and regional firms that are interested in expanding in Texas and the Southern states. Meet presidents and principals from firms who want to learn more about M&A, strategy, innovation, and increase their connections with national and global firms.